1. General: The software "Pocket Radio Player" is owned by Stefan Sarbok and is protected by German copyright laws and other laws and by international treaties. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective holders or companies (e.g. FMOD - Firelight Technologies). The software is licensed, not sold.
2. Contents of the Agreement: The author grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use the executable code of the software on your computer as long as the terms of this agreement are respected. Any more extensive use or exploitation shall be excluded. The software is free for personal use only.
3. Limited Warranties: The software, tools and documentation is provided free of charge, and on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties that it is free of defects, virus free, able to operate on an uninterrupted basis, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose or non-infringing. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement. No use of the software is authorized hereunder except under this disclaimer.
4. Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the author or his affiliates or suppliers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the software, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses, even if advised of the possibility thereof, and regardless of the legal or equitable theory (contract, tort or otherwise) upon which the claim is based.
5. Distribution: The software may not be put on a magazine CD, DVD or floppy etc.. It may also not be distributed via other websites without prior permission.
6. Restrictions: The distribution package and the files contained there-in should not be altered in any way, shape or form. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the software. You may not use the software to perform any unauthorized transfer of information (e.g. transfer of files in violation of a copyright) or for any illegal purpose.
7. Termination: The author reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or terminate this Agreement upon written notice (E-mail, page, forum or website announcement). In such event, you must destroy all copies of the software.
8. Links: All links given on the website, facebook page, in the software or the documentation are not under the author's responsibility. This includes the radio broadcasting.